- Those who live, work, worship, or go to school in the community of El Sereno
- CSULA Alumni Association Members
- Employees of Goodwill Industries
- Employees of the cities of Vernon, Bell, Bell Gardens, Cudahy, Maywood, and Huntington Park
- Employees of Select Employee Groups
Cal State L.A. Federal Credit Union was looking for a solution that would give employees instant access to information and immediate communication with associates and customers and communicate with the large Hispanic based community as well. Connect remote offices, mobile professionals, clients, and suppliers – from any location and in real-time.Customer Needs
- Provide voice and data service from one carrier for all locations.
- Single point of contact for all branches.
- Replace existing telephone systems by a single integral solution.
- Flexible telephony environment.
- To provide bilingual auto-attendant menus for Spanish speaking customers.
- Escalate calls to management when a caller is on hold too long.
- Connect branch office phones to the main customer service line for transparency.
- (1) Main VOIP system.
- 30 IP phones.
- ACD (Automatic Call Distribution)
- Telepacific IP Flex solution with 3.0 Mbps port speed for the main location and 1.5 Mbps port speed for the branch location.
- 6 POTS lines for backup and emergencies.
- Improved customer service.
- Fewer missed calls.
- Good telephone availability and accessibility to the different branches of the bank.
- Flexibility in the use of the telephone system so that employees are no longer tied to a physical telephone location, they can work from home.
Alta Hospitals System, LLC was founded in late 1998. The company's hospitals in Hollywood, Los Angeles and Norwalk offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, while its hospital in Van Nuys provides acute psychiatric services.
Prior to hiring Telecomp to analyze and audit the phone systems (in 2001), Alta had seven different companies that provided dial tone, long distance and internet services. Some locations had more phone lines than actual phones. The telephone systems were unreliable and outdated. Most of the patient room phones did not work because of bad wiring, or no wiring at all.